Young Texans of the American Cancer Society is a network of motivated professionals collectively working together to raise awareness and funds to support the local Dallas cancer community. Join us as we continue our mission to raise money to give money.
- $1,000 (give or get) fundraising minimum for YTACS-related initiatives
- Obtain 1 item for silent auction or raffle use
- Purchase tickets to signature events
- Serve as a community ambassador
- Participate in a mission-based volunteer activity
- Help recruit new members to the board
Benefits of Membership
- Networking & Relationship Building:
- Access to some of the best and brightest professionals and volunteers in Dallas
- A strong connection to one of the world’s leading not-for-profit organizations
- A Sense of Community:
- Opportunities to give back to the community and support the ACS mission through volunteer and philanthropic events
- Working alongside individuals who share your passion for making a difference in fight against cancer.